Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back to school!!

Yesterday was good I thought maybe four classes and a workshop would be to much, but I think I can handle Oh yes I am that good Ha Ha!!! Just kidding around it is going to take alot of hard work nothing I haven't had to do before just in a different form of something. It's funny how life's troubles make you stronger and kind of in a way transforms you in to this person you didn't know that you had in yourself.. Then all at one time this person comes out through the hard times and just takes care of business. So my big self is ready to move on to bigger and better things I think I might be a little impatient about wanting to start my career in the field that I know I will love. I keep telling myself that all go things come to thoses who wait like my husband said your going to have to work for it and it will pay off in the end. So here I am doing the work and waitinh but still can't wait I'm just excited about my new life that is waiting for me right around the corner the more I read about the field I am going into the more excited I get. I did meet someone yesterday that has worked for ABC for a while and he gave me some advice that I will take with me keep your options open don't make a definte decision until you have too b/c there is so much that you can choose from. Good advice so I will wait and just check it out well better get to work today have alot of homework or should I say reading man how I love to read LOL see ya later!! AKA TMK

No comments:

Post a Comment