Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Back to my Blog!!

Missed blogging just feels like I haven't had time lots of great and exciting this going on in my life right now. Now that I am without a job which is by choice I will try to make time. Love the idea that I can write all my thoughts and feeling down then view them when I want. My daughter won her first game last nite very happy for her I think that is what her team needed to know what it feels like to win maybe now they will try harder to pull out a victory. Very excited about the superbowl sunday 1 because I get to go shopping for all kinds of food, 2 I look up new a different recipes, 3 I cook after the day awesome food then last but not least I get to eat all this great food which is my favorite. Had a dream last nie that I had my own radio show man it seem like my life come towards me I hope my dreams do come true in this case it would be great. Last week we toured a couple of radio stations and I could picture myself in there workin I think that is a good thing!! I do have to say that I am excited to see what life has in store for me school is going great easier then I thought or maybe I am smarter than I thought HAHA!!! Hoping maybe after this weekend I could shed some pounds maybe get a routine of workout going why does that seem so hard to find time to workout maybe b/c u can always find something to dau LOL!!! Like blog or homework anyways I am starting a workout getting a workout machine to go in front of my TV that way I can workout and watch my shows smart again love it.... Well better get off got lots to do see ya morrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment