Monday, January 11, 2010

Missing This!!

Man this weekend has flew by I worked it all away. Gosh I feel like I was living at the Texas Roadhouse for the weekend! Started friday nite then back all day saturday for a lovely double then again on sunday morning my kids were wondering if I still lived here! So sorry about not being here but just haven't found the time to blog with you. So starting to workout this morning and I feel alot better wonder why I don't do it all the time. I guess I make excuses and try to find more important things to do like watch my shows LOL! I love watchin the View they are so good about speaking the truth I like that I think I would love to be on a show that we could talk about all the issues in the world and have people who actually listening. So, came home yesterday from work and my husband had the whole entire house like I would clean it which has become a normal thing for him and I'am not sure what I did to cause this, but I love it. Then he made dinner for us which was a recipe that he got off Drive-in, Diners and Drives. The food was good he also made me breakfat that morning before work that was another cool recipe he got off the show it was a bluberry pancake with a egg cooked in the middle! Pretty good but I am not a big fan of pancakes b/c my mom made them everyday for my brother when we were growing up. Anyways, our family just loves cooking shows could watch them everyday Tyler my nine year old loves to cook like his papaw always wanting to try new recipes. Start back to school tomorrow pretty stoked about it sounds lame, but I am have been like a sponge lately wanting to learn and know all about everything I have never been this way, but I like it feels good. Maybe this means I am getting smarter LOL! Oh well I can have a dream till tomorrow AKA TMK

No comments:

Post a Comment