Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Realized that sleepin IN wasn't worth it!

Been on this break from school for a while and have become pretty lazy it is time to get back in the swing of things. I sent the kids off to school and then I look around and say what to do now.... Clean man I clean all the time it seems like it is a never ending job! So I watched some TV instead and it seems like they are talking about the same thing over and over. Like Tiger Woods I feel like I know him better then I know myself HAHA Just kidding! Just goes to show you that people love to gossip or at least love to heard about it I find myself being concerned too. Then I think okay Taunya you need to get a life then I think man I could do this as a job b/c I would to get paid to gossip who wouldn't love that.so I decided to come and share my thoughts of day which is very entertaining when I am the only one that knows about this Oh Well I am here to stay! We are suppose to be getting some snow tonight and I am looking forward to it I love the way it looks outside when it is all white and beautiful. My kids look forward to it so they can be out of school what kid doesn't I know that I prayed for snow some days when I didn't want to go to school, but that was going to happen b/c I grew up in Charleston, SC not really snow country, but I was a kid and I could hope right! Well that is all for today so I will see u tomorrow!! AKA TMK

No comments:

Post a Comment