Friday, January 8, 2010

Another Snow Day

A couple more days and I will be back in school can't wait. When I first started I didn't think I would like it that much but now I miss the challenge. I just signed up for a fifth class b/c I got an email about classes that were for broadcasting and I called and signed up. The one I signed up for is working for the local Radio and TV Stations Can't Wait!!! I'am ready to learn about all I can. I learned that you you can get a Broadcasting Certif. how cool is that! I had no idea that they even offer them where I am going so I'am definetly going to get one I don't know if it will help me get a job be it will still be a learning experience. Have to work tonite not really looking forward to it I don't know why? I just don't enjoy being a server like I use to. I loved it at one point, but now I feel like that it is a waste of time maybe it is b/c I'am getting older and want more from life!!! I want to learn more and more everyday I find myself even wanting to read books just b/c I am curious of what is inside sounds really silly but I have never been that way ever so why now? Well better get off here and get ready for work the ride is going to be interesting b/c the weather as been bad here. So I need to leave with enough time to get there. See you tomorrow blog friend hahaha Not!!! AKA TMK

No comments:

Post a Comment