Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kids home from school!!!

I seriously need help we are having a snow day and my kids are home and already drivin me alittle crazy b/c they are fighting over the Wii. Neither one of them wants to play with each other b/c they are so competitive and don't want to lose to each other. I think that is great but it can be alittle much so times b/c no one wants to lose and if they did it doesn't go over well!!! Now I have one of my boys demanding fresh pancakes won't eat anything else man I have some picky kids. Anyways I have started reading my first book in like forever it was a christmas gift to my daughter and since she is still reading Breaking Dawn I thought I would give a try b/c I wanted to start reading more in my free time Ha ha! That funny b/c I have four kids go to school fulltime and work part time man life can be challenging some times. So back to the book I as telling you about it is Lovely Bones it is getting ready to come out in the movies. So I have got about a quarter into the book and after I red the begining I had nightmares b/c of the little girl getting killed then I wondered should I let my daughter read this book? I not sure she is only thirteen maybe it will scare her or it could make her more aware who should answer these questions? Maybe if I talk to her about it kind of give a warning that would make it better..Well better get off here and spend sometime with my kids and make fresh pancakes see you tomorrow I so look forward to writing down my thoughts everyday this is almost like a dairy.... Type Later AKA TMK

No comments:

Post a Comment